We produce grids and wire meshes of all types, for resellers as well as for end customers. Due to more than 60 years of focused development of our core business we are your expert today.
The company was set up in 1945 as metalworking shop with the sub branches of fence and gate construction. At the early stage of the first years, a small division for mechanical engineering was created, constructing wire processing machines for our company’s own use. During the seventies this wire processing division expanded to become a branch of equal importance. In 1978, we built the first fully automated production facility for double intermediate crimp screens and flat top screens, moved the company’s location to Erkrath and entered new markets by concentrating on the production of wire fabric. In 1995 the product range was extended by spot welded wire meshes and profile edgings. Today our production runs on 4 fully automated assembly lines.
Our productive efficiency, flexibility and closeness to the products as well as to the production process secure our market position today.