Blank, galvanized, stainless steel, aluminium
Flat top screens cranked on both sides are often used as sieve plates, because the only slightly crimped wires make them very break-proof at a constant mesh pitch.
Type: blank/uncoated, galvanized*, stainless steel, aluminium.
- Width of the grid: up to 2.200 mm
- Length of the grid: up to 5.000 mm
- Dimensional tolerances in length and width: -0 mm /+1 mesh width
- On request fixed measures with tolerances of +/-2 mm in length and width
* galvanized flat top screens are manufactured from previously galvanized wire. The zinc coating is ca. 7 µm. Galvanized flat top screens therefore are only limitedly suitable for outdoor use.
Flat Top Screens Cranked on Both Sides
Standard combinations of mesh width and wire diameter/material thickness for flat top screens cranked on both sides are listed in the table below with the corresponding specific weights.
|Flat Top Screens Cranked on Both Sides|
|Mesh width [mm]||Wire diameter [mm]|
|8 x 8||X|
|20 x 20||X|
|30 x 30||X||X|
|36 x 36||X|
|40 x 40||X||X|
|45 x 45||X|
|50 x 50||X||X|
Deviant mesh sizes and wire diameters as well as rectangular meshes can be delivered on inquiry.
The nominal size of the flat top screens always specifies the mesh width (=inner width).